Note: To swap BDX for WBDX, you must have an account on either Trust Wallet or Metamask, or Binance Smart Chain wallet. These wallets support the BEP20 standard WBDX token. Add the browser extension of these wallets to your browser.
Prerequisite: Add the WBDX asset to your wallet
Add WBDX to your Binance Smart Chain Wallet
1. Open your Binance Smart Chain wallet browser extension and login to your wallet.
2. Once you’ve logged into your BSC wallet, click the (+) symbol at the bottom to add a new asset.
3. Now, select the ‘Custom Asset’ option to add WBDX using the WBDX contract address.
4. You will be requested for the WBDX contract address. Go to https://bscscan.com/address/0x90bbdDbF3223363898065b9C736e2B86C655762b.
5. Copy the WBDX contract address (highlighted in the image below)
6. Paste the WBDX contract address into the respective field. The symbol (WBDX), name (Wrapped Beldex), and the decimals (9) should automatically appear.
7. Now click ‘Add Asset.’
8. WBDX will be added to your BSC wallet.
9. Now, swap BDX for WBDX by following the instructions below.
Add WBDX to your Metamask Wallet
1. Download the Metamask wallet extension and create an account. Save your Mnemonic seed on paper. If you lose your seed phrase, you cannot access your wallet. So take extra care in keeping your seed phrase safe.
2. Once you’ve created your wallet, you can see that the default network is ‘Ethereum Mainnet.’ Any BEP20 token sent to this wallet will be lost, so first, we should change this to ‘Binance Smart Chain’ network.
3. Select the ‘Ethereum Mainnet’ at the top, a drop-down list will appear which shows the entire list of available networks. Straight up, you can notice that the Binance Smart Chain network is not on the list, so you have to manually add the network to your wallet.
4. To add the Binance Smart Chain network to Metamask, select ‘Custom RPC.’
5. Now you should be able to add a new network. You can see that there are a few details that are required to add the ‘Binance Smart Chain’ network.
Enter the following information into the respective fields.
Network Name: Smart Chain
New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com
6. Once you enter the details, verify them again and click ‘Save’.
7. You can now see that the Binance Smart Chain network is added to your Metamask wallet. Close the ‘networks’ prompt.
8. By default, WBDX is not added to the wallet. You have to add the WBDX token manually using the WBDX contract address. Click the ‘Add Token’ option as shown below.
9. In the next prompt, you can see that you have to enter the contract address. To copy the address, go to BSCScan Explorer: https://bscscan.com/address/0x90bbdDbF3223363898065b9C736e2B86C655762b
10. Once on the BSCScan explorer, copy the address that is highlighted in the image below.
11. Go back to your Metamask wallet and paste the contract address into the respective field. You can see that the token symbol (WBDX) and the number of decimal places (9) are automatically filled.
12. Ensure that the contract address is the same as the one in the link provided above. Then, click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
13. Now, click on the ‘Add Tokens’ button to add WBDX to your wallet.
14. You have successfully added WBDX to your Metamask wallet.
Copy your wallet address. Follow the instructions below to swap BDX to WBDX.
Add WBDX to your Trust Wallet Account
To swap BDX to WBDX, you should create an account on a BEP20 wallet and add WBDX to it. In this example, we’ve used the Trust Wallet.
1. Download the Trust Wallet onto your Mobile device. Save your Mnemonic seed and confirm it to create a wallet. You may not be able to access your wallet and lose your assets if you forget your Mnemonic seed. So ensure that you keep it safe.
2. Once you’ve created your wallet, you need to add the Wrapped BDX asset to it.
3. On the top right-hand corner, select the settings option.
4. Search for WBDX. The asset may not show up in results, so select the ‘Add Custom Token’ option to add it using the WBDX contract address.
5. The default network will be set as Ethereum. However, WBDX is a BEP20 token. So select the ‘Network’ option to change the network.
6. You should set the network to Binance Smart Chain. So, choose ‘Smart Chain’ from the list of networks.
7. Now, to add Wrapped Beldex to your Trust Wallet account, you should get the WBDX contract address. You can get is from the Binance Smart Chain (BSCScan) explorer. Go to: https://bscscan.com/address/0x90bbdDbF3223363898065b9C736e2B86C655762b
8. Copy the Wrapped Beldex contract address from BSCScan (highlighted in the image below.)
9. Paste the contract address into the ‘Contract address’ field. The name of the token (Wrapped Beldex), the symbol (WBDX) and the number of decimals (9) should automatically appear.
10. Tap ‘Done’ at the top right corner to add Wrapped BDX.
11. Once WBDX is added, select the ‘Receive’ option to find your deposit address.
12. Copy your WBDX address. Follow the instructions below to swap BDX to WBDX.
How to Swap BDX for WBDX
1. Go to https://bridge.beldex.io
2. Select BDX to WBDX
Note: The total BDX moved to Binance Smart Chain represents the total number of BDX that were swapped by anyone who holds BDX. There is a 20 Million cap on the total BDX that can be moved to the BSC network. Once the limit is reached, users can get WBDX through trade.
3. Enter your WBDX wallet address and click ‘Next.’
4. Now, you’ll see an BDX address on the screen.
5. Send the amount of BDX you want to swap to this address.
6. Once the transaction is confirmed on the Beldex network (usually requires 10 confirmations), you will receive an equivalent amount of WBDX minus the fee to the wallet address you provided. For e.g., if you sent 1000 BDX, you will receive 995 WBDX to your BEP20 wallet address. 5 WBDX is the flat fee.
7. Check your wallet for WBDX.
How to Swap WBDX for BDX?
1. Go to https://bridge.beldex.io and select WBDX to BDX.
2. When you select the WBDX to BDX option, a popup will appear asking you to choose your wallet. You can either choose Binance Smart Chain Wallet or Metamask. Remember, that you should have an account on these wallets, and hold WBDX on them to make the swap. In this example, we have used the Binance Smart Chain wallet.
3. Once you have selected the wallet, the wallet extension popup will appear. If you haven’t logged into your wallet, enter your password and login.
4. Then, enter the BDX wallet address in the respective field. Your BDX will be sent to this address. In the second field, enter the amount of WBDX you wish to swap and click ‘Next.’
5. Now, your wallet extension will pop up with the information about your transaction. There will be a request to confirm your transaction.
6. Ensure that the amount is correct and then click ‘Confirm.’
7. Wait for your transaction to be confirmed on the BSC network. Once the transaction is confirmed, an equivalent amount of BDX minus the fee will be sent to the BDX wallet address that you provided.
For e.g., if you entered the amount as 1000 WBDX, then 995 BDX will be sent to your wallet. 5 BDX is the flat fee.
Start Swapping Now! -> https://bridge.beldex.io
Follow us to get instant updates:
Telegram channel: https://t.me/beldexcoin
Telegram chat: https://t.me/official_beldex
Discord channel: https://discord.gg/Hj4MAmA5gs